SCTE-35 Ads Marker Parsing to display Ads marker on seekbar

Hi,
I need to show Ads marker on seekbar. I am receiving SCTE-35 signal in both HLS & DASH manifest. I have attached Dash & HLS folders with Parsed Event Object screenshot + full Parse Events in JSON file + netWork response of manifest.

I am getting parsed event from Bitmovin MetaData parsed callback handler.
Getting Different data of events in Dash & HLS. Dash has different payload. HLS has different payload + I don’t know are these SCTE-35 marker in manifest is VALID or not.

I need help
1 = To Understand what is the valid and standard approach of SCTE-35 ads event signal in Manifest for both HLS & Dash.
2 = To Understand what is the valid approach to parse the SCTE-35 event data to show Ads marker on seekbar for both CATCHup / LIVE.
3 = What are your suggestion to implement SCTE-35 marker from manifest.

I have attached folder plz check dash & hls