How to identify content encryption key id in the payload of the player for LA URL in NodeJS

We have two library of assets encrypted with DRM but with different keys. We are generating dynamic manifests when playing them to be able to add all the audio tracks we have for a certain video. Video and audio can be encrypted differently and we need two different process to read them. Two questions:

1. Will the player call the LA_URL for each asset in the manifest?
  2. How can I read the buffer in the request to identify the content key id using NodeJS?

Thank you

Hello,

Anyone could help with this please?

@jean-sebastien.rouet Sorry for the delay, it would be helpful if you could share a sample manifest/DRM details with us. This is because the current use case is not something we see regularly, and having a sample would help us understand the use case better.

1. Will the player call the LA_URL for each asset in the manifest?

Yes, the player will call LA_URL for each content.

1. How can I read the buffer in the request to identify the content key id using NodeJS?

Please provide a sample to see the format.

Hello Kishore,

Please provide a sample to see the format. The sample you want is the payload of the request sent by Bitmovin when calling the LA_URL ?

Tank you

Hi @jean-sebastien.rouet

Please share the complete source configuration you use for playback in the Bitmovin player. If you prefer not to share it publicly, feel free to send me a direct message.