Screencast issues

Is the button to throw on the screen only available for chrome?
WHen i use screencast/chromecast → it always uses the bitmovin logo - how do I take that out?
When I activate screencat - ths subtitling has an ugly dark background - how do i deactivate it? Changing the background settings, doesn’t help.

Not all browsers support chromecast. For instance, Safari doesn’t. Essentially Chrome based browsers support casting.

Are you using the Cast receiver CAFv3 ?

This is the recommended receiver technology and I don’t think it shows the logo.

So the player doesn’t have the apple version of “casting”… is there such a thing?

Airplay is the Apple “equivalent technology”. It is supported also with our player on Safari (iOS/macOS), as well as iOS Native. Airplay requires a AppleTV, or other airplay-compatible device.

And the player recognizes it automatically? or do we have to implement it extra?

Also - is there a solution for Roku OS? The user who has the problems is trying to cast from iphone on a Hisense Roku TV.

Yes, the player should recognize automatically when airplay is enabled.
Some Roku TVs are compatible with the Airplay protocol, but possibly not all of them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.