Samsung Tizen integration

Hello there!

I created a web app with vuejs and integrated with bitmovin SDK following the sample: GitHub - bitmovin/bitmovin-player-tizen-demo: Sample app for how to use the Bitmovin Web SDK on Samsung Tizen devices.

I can play the video and the remote keys works when Im testing on my TV, but when I leave the video page, the navigation stops to work.

The library to make the navigation work on my app: GitHub - luke-chang/js-spatial-navigation: A javascript-based implementation of Spatial Navigation., if there is another library recommend to work well with bitmovin SDK, please let me know.

My guess is the bitmovin SDK does something related to keyboard or tizen controls that makes my app navigation stop to work.

Here is a video of the app running on my TV: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thanks,

Hello again!

I found a way to reset the listeners to get back control of keydown event.

When I init the player:

this.bitmovinUiManager = new bitmovin.playerui.UIFactory.buildDefaultTvUI(player);

And then I unmount the component:

document.removeEventListener('keydown', this.bitmovinUiManager.focusVisibilityTracker.eventHandlerMap.keydown, !0)
document.removeEventListener('keydown', this.bitmovinUiManager.currentUi.spatialNavigation.handleKeyEvent, !0)

There is a function called “unregisterEventListeners” in the UIManager but I didnt find a way to called it.