To quickly find your relevant DRM integration tutorial.
To help formulate you DRM requirements some questions you can ask yourself
- What are the
end-user-devicesI want to reach/playback on
- Do I have a specific DRM Partner in mind
- Do I need to multiple DRMs i.e Widevine, Playready, Fairplay
- Do I want to use SPEKE to integrate with my DRM Partner
- Does my Content Provider have specific DRM requirements
Here are some recommendations from what we see from our DRM customers
(a) for wider
- Use multiple drms i.e Widevine + Playready + Fairplay
- Use Bitmovin defaults for DRM encryption (CBC vs CTR) algorithm
Newer Widevine & Playready versions support CTR & CBC algorithms. Fairplay ONLY CBC.
- Use different drm keys for SD vs HD vs UHD vs Audio renditions
With clearer DRM requirements select your integration tutorial
We support an ever growing list of DRM partners. This table is only a subset. Check in @ Partners to see the full list
Q. None of the integration guides help me. What can I Do?
1. Search community.bitmovin.com to see if a similar integration Q has been answered 2. Drop us a comment in this blog post w/ your DRM integration requirements. We'll try include a link/tutorial
Q. My DRM Partner is not listed above. How can I integrate?
1. You can use the Generic tutorial. This is DRM Partner agnostic. 2. THEN do YOUR own blog post after your successful integration :)
Q. Are my DRM requirements supported by Bitmovin?
Bitmovin supports the many permutations of DRM - Encoding. Bitmovin supported VOD DRM-Encodings @