The Dashboard should show last updated values

I have been using the analytics dashboard provided by the API service for my video streaming setup and have found it incredibly useful in gaining insights into my streaming performance.
However, I would like to request a feature for the analytics dashboard - the ability to display dynamically updated values of custom data that I pass periodically. This would greatly enhance the functionality of the dashboard and provide me with more specific information about my streaming performance.
when I try to update the custom data fields using setCustomData function on web can only see the first updated values on the dashboard I can see all the periodically updated values using REST APIs but not on the dashboard
I will be calculating some values for example fps bitrate time elapsed etc time to time and will update the values I don’t want the previous values to persist I want to update the custom data with the new values without retaining the previous values

Hi @UsamaWizard,
thanks so much for the suggestion!

Could you maybe elaborate a bit more on which screen you’d like to see the changed customData appear?
Do you mean the “Plays” dashboard or are we talking about the session detail screens?

greetings Daniel

I would like to see the updates on the dashboard screen
for example you can see the Custom Data 3 field.
I will update the custom Data in every few sec intervals using setCustomDataOnce function and I want to see the updated values constantly changing here.