Streams configuration via API and webhooks?

Coming from Azure Media Services I want to use Streams to upload and publish VODs. There were a couple of questions I could not find a good answer for in the documentation.
Is it possible to configure the styling and the domain restrictions of a stream through the API? If not what are my options? Is this planned?
Also there doesn’t seem to be a way to set up webhooks to get notified when a stream is ready. Is this something we can expect to get added in the future?

Hi Manuel, and Welcome to our community!

Your question comes at perfect timing, as we are about to finish the domain restriction of a Stream via the API. This will be part of next week’s release. Styling, however, is mainly done via our UI and not yet planned via an API call, but it is something we will consider for our roadmap.

You are right about the webhooks, and we suggest polling the stream via ID to confirm the status. This is also how we do it in the dashboard.

I hope this answers your questions and enables you to run your project successfully with Streams. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to post them in the community and thus let others benefit too.

Best regards
Reinhard