Azure Output failures

Product

Encoding - VOD

Question

Hi,

Using a trial account, I am trying to run VOD Encoding from Azure Storage Input into another Azure Storage Output. Both storage are configured with shared access keys.
The input works fine, however, the encoding fails on the output with the floowing error :
“Problem with output configuration. Check your AWS S3 or Google GCS bucket configuration and permissions.”

The Shared key is correct, we tried SAS with write permissions, but encoding still fails (encoding id = cf227190-8b5b-4a3a-8ebf-8cd2db67a3a7)

Is there a limitation of Output on trial accounts using Azure storage output ?

Regards

Ouss

@anon38553744 I just checked your encoding and noticed that the output accountKey looks unusual as it contains timestamps and &. Could you please double-check if the accountKey for the output is correct?

Hi @Kishore ,

Thank you for your prompt answer. Indeed,the output was configured with SAS. I run another encoding with an Azure Output configured with account Access Key and it seems working fine.

We have another encoding blocked in running state since yesterday (id = f581c363-d6f0-46f2-9d1f-409673fbe171). Is it possible to force a cancel on your side ? Cancelation requests on the web portal are not working.

Regards

Ouss

We have another encoding blocked in running state since yesterday (id = f581c363-d6f0-46f2-9d1f-409673fbe171). Is it possible to force a cancel on your side ?

Sure, we will check and cancel it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.