June 16, 2022 9:00 AM (+00:00)→June 16, 2022 3:00 PM (+00:00)
This will be our first in-person London learning lab in over 2 YEARS so we look forward to finally seeing you again!
We invite you to join our team of experts for an interactive, classroom-style event, where you will get insider training on developing a video streaming workflow.
From encoding to playback, player optimisation, and quality-of-service monitoring, you will leave this instructor-led course with:
- A good understanding of the basic encoding concepts and how those are implemented through one of the Bitmovin SDKs.
- A good idea of how to get started with your own implementation
- Basic knowledge about best practices when it comes to using the Bitmovin encoding product.
- Understanding of Bitmovin Web player SDK and configuration of basic features.
- Capable of integrating Bitmovin Web player with Bitmovin analytics and running basic test scenarios.
Please note that this tutorial is meant for people with some experience of writing code (scripting languages, HTML), and also requires a basic understanding of how digital video works and is delivered in online streaming applications.
Registration: London Learning Lab 2022
- Location: [Monument Venues 8 Eastcheap London EC3M 1AE], (Monument | etc.venues)
- Date: Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Event Start: 10:00 AM
- Event End: 4:00 PM
- Catered lunch and post event happy hour at a local pub.